You’re in luck! No need to do extensive internet searches for lodging: There’s only one hotel on St. Paul Island.
The King Eider Hotel is well-known to visitors of St. Paul Island offering clean and comfortable lodging adjacent to the St. Paul Airport. The hotel has 40 rooms, offering a full-range of room types that include single and double-bed rooms that can accommodate up to three guests. The hotel is European-style with shared bathroom facilities.
Hotel amenities include:
- Upgraded individual guest basket with bath amenities and towels provided
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A lodge-style common room with desktop PC, kitchenette with coffee, a refrigerator and microwave. There is also satellite TV with comfortable lounge seating
- All rooms have 120v outlets for charging and personal use
- The King Eider Gift Shop has soft drinks, juices, snacks and souvenir items
- Near birding spots and just one mile from the seal rookery
- All meals for those traveling on a TDX tour program are provided at the Trident Galley located in St. Paul and transportation is provided. For those guests not on a tour, meal vouchers may be purchased at the Hotel